- Our application fee is $35 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- The Kendrick is a pet friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- Cats = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- Dogs = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
- We offer outdoor parking with additional covered parking for $45/month.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
I really liked living at The Kendrick apartments in St. Paul. I had very nice neighbors and the people that work there are great. My dog just loved to sit by the patio door and watch the people and other dogs.- N. N.